Doreen Computer screen Overwhelmed-01Learn how to start spending more time building your business the way you first envisioned it or the business that you are in the way it’s supposed to be.

Virtual Administrative Assistant Services

  • Report and proposal generation
  • Multimedia – Create video, video sales letters, video demos, video presentations, webinar development etc.
  • Create and manage blogs
  • PR/Media Support (industry trained specialist)
  • Create and execute marketing campaigns
  • Mail merges
  • Correspondence typing
  • Microsoft Office tips and training
  • Email management, tips and training
  • Presentation creation
  • Excel workbooks, charts and graphs
  • Bookkeeping
  • Expense tracking
  • CRMs – SalesForce, InfusionSoft, Pareto, RedTail, Grendel, Instant Customer
  • Shopping carts – 1 Shopping Cart, Woo Commerce, Premium Webcart
  • Meeting and events planning
  • Lead management
  • Transcription
  • Warm prospecting, call forwarding and answering assistance
  • Website design, maintenance and SEO
  • Graphic Design
  • Blogging
  • Newsletter creation and distribution
  • Graphic design assistance
  • Reminder services
  • Social media
  • Research
  • And much more!

Virtual Concierge Services

  • Making appointments and schedule reminders
  • Obtain estimates for personal or business items
  • Community research
  • Corporate holiday shopping for friends, family and business associates
  • Search for travel bargains
  • And much more!

Your Investment

We work with our clients on a retained or hourly service plans.  Package pricing is also available!  Contact us to learn more!

Our telephone campaign strategy:

  • Our campaigns have a proven track record of yielding 3% to 8% in opportunities for our clients.  Total completed campaigns for all clients average about an 11% success rate. Read more about successful telephone campaigns here.
  • On average, we can typically contact 20 – 30 contacts per hour.
  • We do not guarantee results, but we guarantee that we will set up an effective campaign that is designed to give you better, long term results.  Before you go out and purchase that list of 2000 leads, do you have time to call each and everyone of those people and effectively put a campaign in place?  Do you plan on sending them letters and perhaps make some phone calls and hope that will drive business?  Stop! Call us first!  We will be happy to discuss strategies designed to work for you.

To find out more information, contact us for your free phone consultation!

Download a sampling of our project portfolio.