Sell more…earn more. Financial planner and insurance agents, if you are spending your valuable client time on paperwork, tracking down requirements, and dealing with administrative issues, what opportunities are you missing?
Support for Insurance and Financial Service Businesses
- Call answering assistance
- Track CEs
- Track state licensing
- Carrier appointment paperwork
- CRMs – SalesForce, Grendel, Pareto, RedTail, InfusionSoft
- Follow up on pending requirements
- Tracking sales opportunities
- Client services assistance with prepping forms and applications or assisting client with making general account changes
- Warm calling (see below)
- Client concierge such as birthday and holiday cards
- Presentation creation
- Tradeshow and seminar lead management
- Calendar management
- Manage paperwork (meeting notes, call notes, electronic filing of documents)
- Monthly, quarterly or annual policy review appointments
- Contact management assistance
- New agent set up assistance
- Quote management assistance
- Web site design, maintenance and SEO
- Create and manage newsletters
- Social Media
- PR / Media support (industry trained specialist)
- Multimedia – Create video, video sales letters, video demos, video presentations, webinar development etc.
- And much more!
Read our interview from WealthManagement.com where our client attributes his firm’s 50 percent increase in gross revenues over the past two years in large part due to working with a virtual assistant.
- New clients require a one time only 60 minute strategic business audit which is included in all packages.
- 3 month minimum for monthly packages.
- 2 pay option available 30 and 20 hour packages.
Financial and Insurance Administrative Support Package
- 30 Hours Monthly Admin Support - $997
- 20 Hours Month Admin Support - $697
- 10 Hours Month Admin Support - $347
- Customized, bundled and hourly solutions are also available!