Sell more… Earn more. Financial planner and insurance agents, if you are spending your valuable client time on paperwork, tracking down requirements, and dealing with administrative issues, what opportunities are you missing?
Support for Insurance and Financial Service Businesses
- Call answering assistance
- Track CEs
- Track state licensing
- Carrier appointment paperwork
- Follow up on pending requirements
- Tracking sales opportunities
- Client services assistance with prepping forms and applications or assisting client with making general account changes
- Warm calling (see below)
- Client concierge, such as birthday and holiday cards
- Presentation creation
- Tradeshow and seminar lead management
- Calendar management
- Manage paperwork (meeting notes, call notes, electronic filing of documents)
- Blogging (we can write and publish blog posts for you!)
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual policy review appointments
- Contact management assistance
- New agent set up assistance
- Quote management assistance
- Web site design, maintenance and SEO
- Create and manage newsletters
- Social Media marketing support
- PR / Media support (industry trained specialist)
- Multimedia – Create videos, video sales letters, video demos, video presentations, webinar development, etc.
Back Office Support
The back office can be thought of as the part of a company responsible for providing all business functions related to its operations. The back office is an essential part of any firm and associated job titles and functions are often classified under "Operations."
We offer real-world, practical solutions that speak to your Back Office needs, goals, and strategies:
- Proposing, managing and maintenance of software and technology tools necessary to run your business.
- Setting up documentation to support SOPs and company best practices.
- Keeping the accounts and financial details.
- Providing management and support solutions properly for sleek business operations.
- Providing back end specialized solutions and troubleshooting solutions.
- Analyzing various functions of the company and suggest any changes or upgrades of the same according to the business’s development.
Read our interview from WealthManagement.com where our client attributes his firm’s 50 percent increase in gross revenues over the past two years in large part due to working with a virtual assistant.
- New clients require a one-time-only 60 minute strategic business audit which is included in all packages.
- 3 month minimum for monthly packages.
- 2 pay options available for our 30-hour and 20-hour packages.
Financial and Insurance Administrative Support Package
- 30 Hours Monthly Admin Support - $997
- 20 Hours Month Admin Support - $697
- 10 Hours Month Admin Support - $347
- Customized, bundled, and hourly solutions are also available!