Online Business Manager
The role of an OBM is to make sure the right THINGS, get done at the right TIME, in the right WAY and by the right PEOPLE.
An Online Business Manager is responsible for:
- Project Management – laying out plans and managing projects through to completion, including launches, managing programs, creation of new revenue streams, updating websites, etc.
- Operations Management – automating systems and creating processes for all day-to-day activities in the business to streamline and simplify how things are run
- Metrics Management – tracking stats for key business activities to see what is working and what is not working so that decisions can be made for ongoing growth
- People Management – outsourcing, managing, and leading the efforts of the team to meet business goals
- An OBM specializes in working with business owners on the journey from 6 - 7+ figures and is the 'liaison' between the business owner and the rest of the team - similar to the role of an Operations Manager or COO in the traditional business world.
Software and programs we are proficient in include:
AccessAlly, ActiveCampaign, Adobe, Airtable, Asana, Astra, Audacity, Auphonic, Avada, Aweber, Beaver Builder, Blackbaud, Box.com, Buffer, Buildium, Calendly, Canva, Click Up, Clickfunnels, Coaches Console, Constant Contact, ConverKit, Daylite (calendar for Mac), DirectPay, Divi, Docusign, Doodle, Drip, Dropbox, Dubsado, Elementor, eSpeakers, Eventbrite, Everwebinar, Filmora, Freshbooks, GeneratePress, Genesis, Google Workspace, GSuite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, GDrive), Headliner, Hootsuite, Hubspot, Illustrator, InDesign, Infusionsoft, Jotform, Kajabi, Leadpages, LearnDash, LifterLMS, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Lisbyn, MailChimp, Market Samurai, MemberMouse, MemberPress, MindMeister, Meistertask, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive), Office 365, OptimizePress, Paid Memberships Pro, Paypal, Photoshop, Quickbooks, Redtail, Restrict Content Pro, Salesforce, SamCart, Simplero, Skype, Slack, Sprout Social, SquareSpace, Stripe, Survey Monkey, TaxSlayerPro, Teachable, Teamwork, Thinkific, Thrive, Toogl, Trello, Ulinic, Veem, Visio, Waave, WebinarJam, Wishlist, WooCommerce, WordPress, WordPress (Blog), WP Courseware, WP EasyCart, WP eMember, WP eStore, Yoast SEO, YouTube, Zippy Courses, Zoho, Zoom