What We Do
Learn how to start spending more time building your business the way you first envisioned it or the business that you are in the way it’s supposed to be.
- Full-Scale Schedule Management
- Front-to-Back Meeting and Event Support
- Research Support
- Expert Document and Presentation Creation
- And more!
Even as our online world continues to grow, and as Online Marketing becomes more popular, the demands of Internet Marketing have become ever more complex.
- Content Marketing and Professional Copywriting
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Social Media Management
- Inbound Marketing
- Product or Service Launches
- List Building and Email Marketing
- And more!
Certified Online Business Manager
An Online Business Manager is responsible for:
- Project Management – laying out plans and managing projects through to completion, including launches, managing programs, creation of new revenue streams, updating websites, etc.
- Operations Management – automating systems and creating processes for all day-to-day activities in the business to streamline and simplify how things are run
- Metrics Management – tracking stats for key business activities to see what is working and what is not working so that decisions can be made for ongoing growth
- People Management – outsourcing, managing, and leading the efforts of the team to meet business goals