Are you looking to “Change the World,” or just Change your Business and Begin Making Money?
Do you have a Passion that you would like to turn into a Successful Business?
Are you tired of the “Make a Million from Home” programs that only seem to work for the people who created them?
Have you started a New Small Business but suddenly feel like, “OK, now what?”
Do you need help fine-tuning your business ideas?
My name is Doreen Patrick, and I am the founder and owner ofVirtual Business Partners – and NO – I am NOT a “Get Rich Quick” business coach. In fact, my motto is, “Real life, real world business coaching for real people.” Let me start by saying…I don’t offer the “Work 4 hours and make $10,000 per month.” Or the “If it worked for me, it will work for you” mentality. And I certainly don’t do “Let’s change the world in three easy steps.” I use real world business experience to help you reach your goals in business – real business. The kind of business most of us own and struggle to run every day.
Now that you know what I DON’T do, let me tell you what I CAN – and WILL do for You – and Your Business…
What a Real World Business Coach WILL DO for Your Business
I offer real world business building experience that provides you with realistic expectations about becoming a solopreneur and running your own business from in, or outside, your home. I will help you take your business to the next level – from point A to point B; or help you take your business idea from concept to creation. Using my experience and systems building my own small business, a business I continue to run successfully on a daily basis, as well as helping others build their businesses through our work, I’m here to help you with:
- Home based or small business ideas for entrepreneurs and solopreneurs
- Support for starting a business, including small business building and branding
- The Top 10 Tools needed to start or grow online businesses.
What our clients are saying
“Doreen is very good at offering effective innovative methods for assisting in the positive promotion of our business.”
Owner and Chief Strategist
Financial Management Strategies
Don’t get stuck paying for a high priced coaching program with no implementation support. We provide home-based and small business coaching AND implementation through our virtual assistant services. We partner with you the whole way! Contact me today to learn more.
Full Virtual Assistant Services provide you with small business solutions to help you implement what you need to be successful on an ongoing basis
- Full service online and offline marketing management, administrative support and strategy
- Website Shopping Cart Installation
- Newsletter with Autoresponders
- Contact Management System Set-up
- Social Media Set-up
- Remote IT Services
- Media Management and Press Release Distribution
- Copywriting Services
- Sales Page Construction
- Web and Graphic Design
- Product Launch Planning, Setup and Execution
- And so much more…
Also, there will be no jumping over daisies and running through fields of tall grass going on here! We roll up our sleeves and deep dive into your business, plain and simple.
Today’s business environment is more competitive than ever before, with countless company websites and business blogs out there competing for the same consumers, and dollars, that you are. It’s no longer good enough to simply have great business ideas; you need a strategic approach toward the implementation of all new businesses these days – an approach that encompasses every aspect of the 21st Century business environment – from a virtual or brick-and-mortar business to an online presence that creates traffic, builds brand identity, and produces loyalty from your target audience.
As a Certified Coach Practitioner and Small Business Owner myself, I can lead you along the road to small business success that will allow you to become your own boss and create the business you’ve envisioned.
My approach to real-world small business coaching is exactly what you’ve been looking for – if you:
- Want to work with someone who actually built, and continues to sustain, a profitable small business of my own.
- Want to work with someone who actually made money from my business – not from selling “coaching programs” as my only business.
- Want to work with someone who’s “Been there – Done that,” and has made mistakes that you would like to avoid.
- Want to work with someone who will not make “Pie-in-the-sky” promises, but instead, knows how hard it is for the “little guy/little gal” to succeed with building a business, and has the experience to help you make it happen.
- Want to work with someone who still owns a business, and would like to help others, as a way of giving back to the many people who helped me build my business.
- Want to work with someone who has years of experience providing small business help, allowing entrepreneurs and small business owners like you to implement their business ideas.
- Want to work with someone who will help you bridge the gap between where you are now to where you want to be in your business.
What makes me Qualified to become your Small Business Coach?
As an entrepreneur myself, I bring more than 15 years of business support services to my company, Virtual Business Partners (VBP). I founded VBP in 2006, as a solution for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and small business owners who seek specialized sales, marketing, and administrative support – the kind of support that will allow them to remain competitive, and profitable, in today’s highly competitive business world. Within one year, I built my business into a full-time practice.
Beyond my experience with creating and building my own profitable business, I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, an Associate’s Degree in Business Management, a Paralegal Certification, and a university level Associate, Customer Service insurance designation through LOMA (Life Office Management Association). In 2006, I was nominated for the 2006 Administrative Excellence Award, sponsored by OfficeTeam™, Working Mother Magazine™, IAAP™, Targeted Learning Corporation™ and Microsoft Learning™. I have also recently been certified as a Certified Coach Practitioner by the Certified Coaching Federation, who is recognized as one of the Leading Life Coach Certification and Executive Coach Certification Programs in the world. In November 2014, I became a Certified Internet Marketer through the Internet Marketing Association.
I was awarded the prestigious Business Entrepreneur Award from www.vanetworking.com, the largest online Virtual Assistant Organization. I have served as an Executive Board Member for the Woodridge Chamber of Commerce, from 2006 – 2008. My company, Virtual Business Partners, is also a member of theInternational Virtual Assistants Association, Virtual Assistant Forums, and the Virtual Assistant Networking Association.
I look forward to getting to know you better and to working together! Now let’s go build that business!
Grab a spot on my calendar that is convenient for you for your complimentary 30-minute consultation.